Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Dialogue

     "I'm so tired," Susan spoke, " I didn't get much sleep last night."
     "Oh, me too," stated John.
     Susan remarked,"Really? Because you were the one snoring last night."
     "I have no idea what you're talking about."
     "I snore?" John asked, "You should hear yourself."
     "I do not!" Susan exclaimed.
     John laughed, "It's like a train running through our bedroom."
     "You're lying!"


     "Everyone hates me there," Bobby exclaimed, "I have no friends."
     "No they don't," Stan stated, "you just don't know anyone yet."
     "They are all mean to me!" cried Bobby.
     "Kids are always mean to the new kid until they get to know them, " remarked Stan.
     Bobby asked, "Why did we have to move?"
     Stan replied, "Because your mother got a new job, you know that."
     "I hate it here."
     "You'll get used to it."


     "Will you marry me?" Will asked, "Please?"
     "Why should I?" Rebecca remarked, "two minutes ago you called me stupid."
     "That was because we were fighting!" Will exclaimed.
     "You're about to start another one right now." stated Rebecca.
     Will replied "No, I'm not."
     Rebecca remarked, "Fine."
     "I love you Rebecca"
     "I love you too."


    

1 comment:

  1. 3 of 4 assignments complete. Reasonable detail; quite polished.

    ReplyDelete