Thursday, February 10, 2011

Letter for my life

Sammi Cameron
123 Save ME Drive
Penticton, B.C.
V2A 3W1

February 10, 2011

Captain Van Camp
Commander
HMS Princess Margaret

O Captain, My Captain:
Captain Van Camp, I would first like to start my plea by telling you how much of a great teacher you are, and that you are my favorite teacher at Princess Margaret. I'm only 16 years old, but my birthday is in 11 days. I would really enjoy having a birthday party, did I mention you're invited to it? I haven't had much of a life yet. I dance, get good grades, and I volunteer at the SPCA cleaning cages and keeping the animals company. I am in the middle of running for a pageant, you see. The pageant is called "Miss Penticton" and I am very confident that I will succeed in the competition if you let me live. I was planning, once I am done high school to go to university in Kelowna to get my LPN in nursing. Once I complete that, I was planning on upgrading to my RN for nursing, and become  a nurse in the pediatric center in Vancouver. I plan on doing great things in this world, helping people, giving back to my community.

If you let me live, I will bring you coffee and a doughnut from Tim Hortons every week until June 2011. I hope you accept my offer, and I will hopefully be enjoying a future.
Sincerely,


Sammi Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment